October 22nd, 2008
|01:10 pm - The Evürhart Legacy 3.8|
[Warnings?: BV spam, some LOLcat references, suggestive text, and a whole lot of apathetic wedding guests.
Oh, and I think I say fuck twice. Make that three times, then.]
Need to catch up?
]( OM NOM NOM NOMCollapse )
September 19th, 2008
|01:54 pm - Calm before the storm...|
Found myself a decently priced new webhost... and am now in the process of transferring all the old files.
But first, a test:
Can you see me now?
(EDIT: Huzzah, success! In case anyone was wondering, this is a group shot of every Simself, minus one, in my game. They're all just friends. No one special. I'm the dorky bonde in the back. =P)
September 16th, 2008
|10:30 am - Just an update... without an update, of course.|
So, here we are again. September.
I've since started the last year in my formal training as an Illustrator/ Character Designer... and therefore, I've waved goodbye to the concept of free time. Because this is it. 8 more months, and I'm out in the real world.
But anyway. Just a few notes in regards to the sims-related stuff:
- I have the pictures for the next update of the Evurharts. Hopefully I'll get a moment sooner or later to get them up.
- After that, I've been bitten by the storytelling bug again, and we'll move onto an episode or two of a special sidestory involving the spares, and something I alluded to in the beginning of the last update. =3
- As for the Ashfords and the yet-to-be-seen Galliants, they're still in the back of my mind somewhere. In the process of organizing/ editing pictures for them, I've discovered that I really had no true focus for them back when I began them... and that's reflected in the random point-and-click style of picture-taking I had going. It's disorganized... and really difficult to pull a story out of.
So, I'm going to restart. Thankfully I only have the prologue up for the Ashfords, so it's easy enough to change my mind now.
- There's honestly a bigger reason as to why I've decided to do this. Over the course of the summer months, I ended up learning a lot more about how the game works, and realized that I've done, without realizing it at the time, some 'Very Bad Things' that threaten the stability of my neighbourhoods... and I'm beginning to see the results.
Therefore it's time to start over, before I lose everything. Have been considering ditching everything Maxis-made and simply going with the Megahood I've heard rumors about. The one thing is that recreating everything is going to take a while... added to the whole fact that I have to go through two computers in order to do it, since there has yet to be a functioning SimPE-like alternative for macs.
Should be fun... =_= And hopefully worth it in the end.
- Lastly, the server space I've been borrowing to host my pictures I'm pretty sure expires at the end of this month. Hopefully I should be able to acquire my own server soon enough and get things swtiched over, but if things suddenly disappear one day, that'll be the reason why.
That's enough of my rambling for now. Thanks for sticking around!
Current Mood: busy
Current Music: Tarja Turunen- 'Damned and Divine'
August 3rd, 2008
|09:03 am - The Evurhart Legacy -3.7|
Warnings: Nudity, maybe some swearing... and vampirism?
70+ pictures & bonus shots!( Shhh....Collapse )
July 24th, 2008
|10:46 pm - The Evürhart Legacy 3.6|
Who should inherit the Evurhart family fortune?
Current Mood: accomplished
May 29th, 2008
|07:58 pm - The Evürhart Legacy 1.0- 3.5|
May 27th, 2008
|12:50 am - Still alive, really...|
Sorry to anyone who may actually be waiting on me for an update. April brought an insane amount of schoolwork, of course.
After that, I've been distracted with other things, work, spring courses, as well as getting caught up in playing the Evurharts again to actually finish writing the next chapter.
I have the pictures all ready to go for at least the next two updates... they just need the words to go with.
Soon, I hope.
Current Mood: guilty
Current Music: 'Dead Gardens' - Nightwish
March 30th, 2008
|10:05 am - In Recent News...|
I HAVE THE EVURHARTS BACK, BITCHES!!
*flails in joy*
March 17th, 2008
February 24th, 2008